Ocean Polyester Loop is a hitch cord sewn into an endless sling. The machine-stitched rope connection takes this cord to a higher quality level than a knotted connection would.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: Certified to EN 566 – Mountaineering Equipment – Sling
- Certification: EN 795 Class B – Personal Fall Protection Equipment – Anchor Devices
Ocean Polyester consists of a polyester/aramid cover and a polyester core. This specific material combination and the construction of this rope make this accessory cord particularly abrasion resistant, grippy, and heat resistant.
- Standards: EN 795B, EN 566 (10mm)
- Core: polyester
- Cover: polyester/aramid
- Braid: 24
- Diameter: 5/16 inch
- Min Breaking Strength: 22 kN (5,000 lbf)
- Diameter: 3/8 inch
- Min Breaking Strength: 22.25 kN (5,002 lbf)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.