Omni-Block 1.5in Swivel Double Pulley
฿6,515.00 – ฿6,595.00
The Omni-block 1.5in Swivel Double Pulley is a pulley with integrated swivel and sideplate that opens while still attached to the anchor, which ideal for rope rescue and rope access use.
The patented Omni-Block 1.5 Swivel Double Pulley has proven its value through the years as a valuable multipurpose tool of rescue and technical rope access practitioners. Normally a pulley has been used in conjunction with a carabiner(snap link) and a swivel in many applications. The swivel is essential to correctly orient the pulley and prevent rope from touch the side plates of the pulley and greatly reducing efficiency. The Omni-Block Swivel Pulley has a built in sealed ball bearing swivel instead making rigging easier. This also makes the pulley system shorter which is beneficial in situations such as confined space rigging.
- Aluminum Sheave: Aluminum sheave provides long term wear resistance while minimizing weight.
- Ball Bearing Construction: Pulley sheave mounted on ball bearings for maximum efficiency.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: Certified to EN 12278 – Montaineering equipment – Pulleys
- CMC Machined: CNC machined construction from aluminum billet.
- Large Diameter Sheave: Large sheave size preserves efficiency by minimizing the bend radius of the rope.
The unique double locking sideplate gives you secure access to the pulley while you’re still connected to the anchor. With a traditional pulley, the pulley must be disconnected to remove or attach a rope. The Omni-Block Pulley allows a rope to be attached or removed without disconnecting the pulley. This is safer and also helps preventing accidentally dropping the pulley.
The Omni-Block double pulley gives you the most flexibility to do your job safely and more efficiently than a traditional pulley.
The 1.5 inch Omni-Block Pulley is the perfect size for use with work-at-height and rescue ropes. The 1.5 inch sheave works efficiently to help raise and lower heavy loads such as during a two person rescue. The single and double sheave pulleys are available with an aluminum sheave. The single sheave version is also available with a stainless steel sheave for use with wire cable. The single sheave version is also available with a shackle top for attaching into a semi-permanent location.
NOTE: The Rock Exotica Omni-Block Pulleys are available in 1.1 inch, 1.5 inch, 2.0 inch, and 2.6 inch versions.
- Gives you secure access to the pulley without the need to remove it from a carabiner(snap link).
- The swivel top allows the pulley to orient as needed in response to the load.
- The patented Omni-Block is the only pulley on the market featuring a swivel top and sheaves accessible while still connected to the anchor.
- Pulley body is machined from a solid block of aluminum for strength and weight optimization.
- Shortens the length of rigging by combining the pulley and swivel in one device.
- The sheave of the pulley is constructed with sealed ball bearings to keep the pulley as efficient as possible.
- Sheave Diameter: 1.5 inch (38mm)
- Max Rope Diameter: 13mm (.5 inch)
- Strength: 36kN
- Working Load Limit (WLL): 8kN
- Certifications: CE EN12278
- Weight: 411g (14.5oz)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Anchor Straps
Load Release StrapContact For Price
- Water Throwline
NFPA Rescue Throw Bag฿4,785.00