- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The patented Omni-Block Swivel Pulley has proven its value through the years as a unique tool. Normally a pulley has been used in conjunction with a carabiner(snap link) and a swivel in many applications. The swivel is essential to correctly orient the pulley and prevent rope from touch the side plates of the pulley and greatly reducing efficiency. The Omni-Block Swivel Pulley has a built in sealed ball bearing swivel instead making rigging easier. This also makes the pulley system shorter which is beneficial in situations such as confined space rigging.
The unique double locking sideplate gives you secure access to the pulley while you’re still connected to the anchor. With a traditional pulley, the pulley must be disconnected to remove or attach a rope. The Omni-Block Pulley allows a rope to be attached or removed without disconnecting the pulley. This is safer and also helps preventing accidentally dropping the pulley.
The Omni-Block gives you the most flexibility to do your job safely and more efficiently than a traditional pulley.
The larger size of the 2.0 inch sheave Omni-Block Pulley is designed for maximum efficiency. The larger size is perfect for use in a heavy rescue kit for first responder and fire fighter use. The 2.0 inch version is designed with a prusik minding (PMP) side plate for efficient use with a prusik hitch.
- Gives you secure access to the pulley without the need to remove it from a carabiner(snap link).
- The swivel top allows the pulley to orient as needed in response to the load.
- The patented Omni-Block is the only pulley on the market featuring a swivel top and sheaves accessible while still connected to the anchor.
- Pulley body is machined from a solid block of aluminum for strength and weight optimization.
- Shortens the length of rigging by combining the pulley and swivel in one device.
- The sheave of the pulley is constructed with sealed ball bearings to keep the pulley as efficient as possible.
- Pulley designed with prusik minding (PMP) sideplates for safe use with a prusik rope.
- Sheave Diameter: 2.0 inch (51mm)
- Max Rope Diameter: 13mm (.5 inch)
- Strength: 36kN
- Working Load Limit (WLL): 8kN
- Certifications: CE EN12278
- Single Sheave Pulley
- Weight: 348g (12.3oz)
- Double Sheave Pulley
- Weight: 591g (20.9oz)