The patented Omni-Block Swivel Double Pulley has proven its value through the years as a unique tool. Normally a pulley has been used in conjunction with a carabiner(snap link) and a swivel in many applications. The swivel is essential to correctly orient the pulley and prevent rope from touch the side plates of the pulley and greatly reducing efficiency. The Omni-Block Swivel Pulley has a built in sealed ball bearing swivel instead making rigging easier. This also makes the pulley system shorter which is beneficial in situations such as confined space and rope rescue rigging.
- Aluminum Sheave: Aluminum sheave provides long term wear resistance while minimizing weight.
- Ball Bearing Construction: Pulley sheave mounted on ball bearings for maximum efficiency.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: Certified to EN 12278 – Montaineering equipment – Pulleys
- CMC Machined: CNC machined construction from aluminum billet.
- Integrated Swivel: Built in swivel allows the equipment to orientate itself and removes potential for unwanted torque
- Large Diameter Sheave: Large sheave size preserves efficiency by minimizing the bend radius of the rope.
- Subdued Color: Available in black for tactical military and police operations.
The unique double locking sideplate gives you secure access to the pulley while you’re still connected to the anchor. With a traditional pulley, the pulley must be disconnected to remove or attach a rope. The Omni-Block Pulley allows a rope to be attached or removed without disconnecting the pulley. This is safer and also helps preventing accidentally dropping the pulley.
The Omni-Block gives you the most flexibility to do your job safely and more efficiently than a traditional pulley.
The larger size of the 2.0 inch sheave Omni-Block Pulley is designed for maximum efficiency. The larger size is perfect for use in a heavy rescue kit for first responder and fire fighter use. The 2.0 inch version is designed with a prusik minding (PMP) side plate for efficient use with a prusik hitch.
NOTE: The Rock Exotica Omni-Block Pulleys are available in 1.1 inch, 1.5 inch, 2.0 inch, and 2.6 inch versions.
- Gives you secure access to the pulley without the need to remove it from a carabiner(snap link).
- The swivel top allows the pulley to orient as needed in response to the load.
- The patented Omni-Block is the only pulley on the market featuring a swivel top and sheaves accessible while still connected to the anchor.
- Pulley body is machined from a solid block of aluminum for strength and weight optimization.
- Shortens the length of rigging by combining the pulley and swivel in one device.
- The sheave of the pulley is constructed with sealed ball bearings to keep the pulley as efficient as possible.
- Pulley designed with prusik minding (PMP) sideplates for safe use with a prusik rope.
- Sheave Diameter: 2.0 inch (51mm)
- Max Rope Diameter: 13mm (.5 inch)
- Strength: 36kN
- Working Load Limit (WLL): 8kN
- Certifications: CE EN12278
- Double Sheave Pulley
- Weight: 591g (20.9oz)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.