Orbiter D Single Pulley
The Orbiter D Single Pulley is an aluminum sheave pulley designed for work at height, rope rescue, and tactical uses features a bottom becket connection point.
The Orbiter D Single Pulley is an aluminum sheave pulley designed for rope rescue, work at height, and other situations where efficient mechanical advantage systems are needed. The Orbiter D pulley features a bottom becket connection point in addition to the top connection point. This allows for additional rigging options including simplifying the rigging of 2:1 hauling systems.
- Aluminum Sheave: Aluminum sheave provides long term wear resistance while minimizing weight.
- Ball Bearing Construction: Pulley sheave mounted on ball bearings for maximum efficiency.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: Certified to EN 12278 – Montaineering equipment – Pulleys
Single pulley ‘The Orbiter D’ features rotatable side plates in order to allow the easy insertion of rope. The sheave is mounted on high quality ball bearings in order to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Made in anodized light alloy;
- Sheaves mounted on ball bearings;
- Presents an auxiliary attachment point for creating different hauling systems;
- Designed for hauling systems and deviations.
- Size: 70x140x32 mm. Weight: 215g
- Minimum breaking strength(MBS): 32 kN
- Maximum Rope Diameter Ø : 13 mm
- Certifications: EN 12278:2007, CE 0333, UIAA
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.