The Climbing Technology Orbiter F is a single pulley with fixed side plates. The side plates are designed for prusik minding for use in an arborist climbing system, tree climbing or as a flipline.
- Aluminum Sheave: Aluminum sheave provides long term wear resistance while minimizing weight.
- Bushing Construction: High quality bushing construction provides a good balance of efficiency and long lifespan.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: Certified to EN 12278 – Montaineering equipment – Pulleys
- Designed for hauling systems, prusik minding, and rope deviations
- Made of anodized aluminum alloy
- Pulley Type: Self-Lubricating Bushing
- Efficiency: 80%
- Size: 48 x 85 x 29 mm Weight: 100g
- Minimum breaking strength(MBS): 30 kN
- Maximum Rope Diameter: 13mm
- Certification: EN 12278:2007, CE 0333, UIAA
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.