The Orbiter S single pulley is an aluminum sheave pulley designed for constructing mechanical advantage systems for rope rescue, work at height or anywhere where ropes are used. It features high quality ball bearings in order to provide maximum efficiency.
- Aluminum Sheave: Aluminum sheave provides long term wear resistance while minimizing weight.
- Ball Bearing Construction: Pulley sheave mounted on ball bearings for maximum efficiency.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: Certified to EN 12278 – Montaineering equipment – Pulleys
- Large Diameter Sheave: Large sheave size preserves efficiency by minimizing the bend radius of the rope.
- Versatile and compact light alloy pulley with mobile flanges.
- Particularly suited for hauling and load deviations.
- Sheaves mounted on ball bearings.
- Size: 70 x 110 x 32mm Weight: 180g
- Minimum breaking strength(MBS): 32 kN
- Maximum Rope Diameter Ø : 13 mm
- Certifications: EN 12278:2007, CE 0333, UIAA
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.