Orbiter T Double Pulley
The Orbiter T is an aluminum double pulley designed for work at Hheight and rope rescue use. It is ideal for creating 4:1 systems for use in confined space entry and rescue work.
The Orbiter T is an aluminum double pulley designed for work at height and rope rescue use. It is ideal for creating 4:1 systems for use in confined space entry and rescue work.
- Aluminum Sheave: Aluminum sheave provides long term wear resistance while minimizing weight.
- Ball Bearing Construction: Pulley sheave mounted on ball bearings for maximum efficiency.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: Certified to EN 12278 – Montaineering equipment – Pulleys
- Large Diameter Sheave: Large sheave size preserves efficiency by minimizing the bend radius of the rope.
- Versatile and compact light alloy twin pulley with mobile flanges.
- Additional attachment ideal for realizing hauling hoists. Allows for insertion of three carabiners in the upper eyelet and one in the lower eyelet.
- Sheaves mounted on ball bearings.
- Designed for hauling systems and deviations.
- Size: 70x137x55 mm. Weight: 310g
- Minimum breaking strength(MBS): 50 kN
- Maximum Rope Diameter Ø : 13
- Certifications: EN 12278:2007, CE 0333, UIAA
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.