Teufelberger Patron treeACCESS is a semi-static life safety rope with 11 mm in diameter, certified to EN 1891A ideal for tree climbing, rock climbing and working at height. Thanks to its 32-plait cover of high quality polyamide, this semi-static rope is suited for single rope technique climbing with ascenders as well as for footlocking using a friction hitch. Teufelberger Patron treeACCESS offers very good value for money.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: EN 1891 Type A – Personal Fall Protection Equipment – Low Stretch Kernmantel Rope
- Design: Two part kernmantel construction consisting of a strong inner core protected by a braided exterior sheath.
- Material: Constructed using a polyamide (nylon) outer sheath and polyamide (nylon) inner core.
- Core: polyamide
- Cover: polyamide
- Plait number: 32
- Diameter: 11.10mm (7/16 inch)
- Elongation at 150kg: 3%
- Minimum Breaking Strength: 32 kN (7,190 lbf)
- Weight: 74.9 grams per meter.
- Standard: EN 1891A
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.