The Penta Anchor Plate is a beautiful design that is incredibly lightweight, compact and versatile. It is much lighter than its competition because it uses 7075 alloy, the same super-strong aerospace aluminum alloy that we use to make carabiners.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: Certified to EN 795 – Personal fall protection equipment – Anchor Devices
- Certification: Certified to NFPA 1983 – Standard on Life Safety Rope and Equipment for Emergency Services – General Use
- CMC Machined: CNC machined construction from aluminum billet.
7075 costs much more than the more common 6061 that most rigplates are made of. But this allows us to make it nice and thin and save a lot of weight. Being thin also has the benefit of fitting carabiners and links better with less possibility of binding.
- Weight: 3.84 oz (108 gm)
- Breaking Strength: 36 kN
- Height: 4” (101 mm)
- Width: 4.9” (123 mm)
- Certification: CE, NFPA “G”
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.