The Pillar Pro TG is an oval aluminum carabiner. It is particularly suitable for rope access, rope rescue, and tree climbing. It is constructed with a hot-forged light aluminum alloy body and a three stage autolocking triplex gate. Particularly suitable for recovery and rescue operations, mountaineering, speleology, aid climbing and big wall.
- Autolock Gate: Safe self locking gate requires three movements to open and locks closed automatically.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: Certified to EN 12275 – Mountaineering Equipment – Carabiners
- Certification: Certified to EN 362 – Personal Fall Protection Equipment – Connectors
- Hot Forged: Hot forged construction to maximum strength while minimizing weight
- Shape: Oval O symmetric shape provides ease of use.
- Subdued Color: Available in black for tactical military and police operations.
- Oval aluminum carabiner with three stage autolocking gate. Suitable for rope access, rope rescue, and tree climbing
- Oval shaped for optimal positioning of pulleys and clamps, shaped for better grip during use;
- Features an elevated workload on minor axis: 12 kN;
- New improved section in the most used points, for an increased resistance during the contact with the equipment and rope;
- Catch-free closure that prevents accidental snagging during use.
- Major Axis Strength: 25kN
- Minor Axis Strength: 12kN
- Gate Open Strength: 7kN
- Gate Opening: 21mm
- Size: 111 x 64mm
- Weight: 73g
- Certifications: EN 12275:2013-B, EN 362:2004-B, CE 0333
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.