- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Climbing Technology Pillar Pro TG is a hot-forged light alloy carabiner with an oval shape, triplex gate and elevated workloads. Particularly suitable for recovery and rescue operations, mountaineering, speleology, aid climbing and big wall.
- Oval shaped for optimal positioning of pulleys and clamps, shaped for better grip during use;
- Features an elevated workload on minor axis: 12 kN;
- New improved section in the most used points, for an increased resistance during the contact with the equipment and rope;
- Catch-free closure that prevents accidental snagging during use.
- Major Axis Strength: 25kN
- Minor Axis Strength: 12kN
- Gate Open Strength: 7kN
- Gate Opening: 21mm
- Size: 111 x 64mm
- Weight: 73g
- Certifications: EN 12275:2013-B, EN 362:2004-B, CE 0333