The Pillar TGL is a hot-forged light aluminum carabiner with an oval shape, autolocking gate, and elevated workloads. The carabiner is particularly suitable for work at height, recovery and rope rescue operations, mountaineering, speleology, aid climbing and big wall.
- Autolock Gate: Safe self locking gate requires three movements to open and locks closed automatically.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: Certified to EN 12275 – Mountaineering Equipment – Carabiners
- Certification: Certified to EN 362 – Personal Fall Protection Equipment – Connectors
- Hot Forged: Hot forged construction to maximum strength while minimizing weight
- Shape: Oval O symmetric shape provides ease of use.
- Oval shaped aluminum carabiner for optimal positioning of pulleys and clamps, shaped for better grip during use.
- Elevated workloads: major axis strength 25 kN and minor axis strength 12 kN
- New improved section in the most used points, for an increased resistance during the contact with the equipment and rope;
- ACL system, which allows you to attach it to the belay loop on the harness, stabilizing it and preventing the possibility of cross loading.
- Catch-free closure that prevents accidental snagging during use.
- Size: 111x64mm
- Minimum Breaking Strength
- Major Axis: 25 kN
- Minor Axis: 12 kN
- Gate Open: 7 kN
- Weight: 76g
- Gate Opening: 21mm
- Certifications: EN 12275:2013B, EN 362:2004-A/T, CE 0333, UIAA
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.