Light alloy oval-shaped aluminum carabiner designed for work at height, mountaineering, aid climb, big wall, caving, and rescue operations.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: Certified to EN 12275 – Mountaineering Equipment – Carabiners
- Certification: Certified to EN 362 – Personal Fall Protection Equipment – Connectors
- Screwlock Gate: Gate securely closes with screwlock mechanism.
- Oval shape aluminum carabiner for optimal positioning of pulleys and clamps;
- Particularly suited for work at height belay stations, hauling and rescue maneuvers;
- Catch-free nose avoids snagging when clipping and unclipping.
- Certifications: EN 12275:2013-B, EN 362:2004-M, CE 0333, UIAA
- Screw Lock
- Major Axis: 24 kN
- Minor Axis: 10 kN
- Open Gate: 7 kN
- Weight: 75g
- Gate Opening: 21 mm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.