Pillar Steel Screw-Lock Carabiner
The Pillar Steel Carabiner, an oval shaped screwgate carabiner for work at height or rescue use.
The Pillar Steel Carabiner is an oval shaped zinc-plated steel carabiner with a screwgate. It is designed for lowering, work at height, industrial safety and rescue, and ideal for during climbing activities, military operations, rescue scenarios, and more..
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: Certified to EN 12275 – Mountaineering Equipment – Carabiners
- Certification: Certified to EN 362 – Personal Fall Protection Equipment – Connectors
- Screwlock Gate: Gate securely closes with screwlock mechanism.
- Great strength and durability, high work loads
- Ideal for lowering, working at height, hauling and rescue maneuvers
- Zinc-plated finish prevents rust formation in moist environments
- Catch-free nose avoids snagging when clipping and unclipping
- Major Axis: 30 kN
- Minor Axis: 15 kN
- Open Gate: 10 kN
- size 110 x 61 mm
- Weight: 180g
- Gate Opening: 22 mm
- Certifications: EN 12275:2013-B, EN 362:2004-M, CE 0333
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.