The ISC Progress Capture Pulleys is designed to easily allow the raising and lowering of loads for confined space and work at height. The ISC Progress Capture Pulley features a built in can which prevents a load from falling when the hauling rope is released. The pulley is fitted with tamper-proof rivets and is individually serial numbered.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: Certified to EN 12278 – Montaineering equipment – Pulleys
- Certification: Certified to EN 567 – Mountaineering equipment – Rope clamps
- Large Diameter Sheave: Large sheave size preserves efficiency by minimizing the bend radius of the rope.
- Approved standards: EN 12278, EN567, NFPA 1983
- Rope diameter range: 10-13mm
- Body material: Aluminium
- Wheel material: Aluminium
- Finish: Anodised
- (WLL) Safe Working Load: 800kg (1763 lbs)
- (MBS) Minimum Breaking Strength: 40kN (8992 lbf)
- Double, Non-Locking: 908 grams
- Single, Non-Locking: 663 grams
- Double, Locking: 904 grams
- Single, Locking: 660 grams