Progress Capture Pulley
The ISC Progress Capture Pulleys is designed to easily allow the raising and lowering of loads for confined space and work at height. The ISC Progress Capture Pulley features a built in can which prevents a load from falling when the hauling rope is released. The pulley is fitted with tamper-proof rivets and is individually serial numbered.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: Certified to EN 12278 – Montaineering equipment – Pulleys
- Certification: Certified to EN 567 – Mountaineering equipment – Rope clamps
- Large Diameter Sheave: Large sheave size preserves efficiency by minimizing the bend radius of the rope.
- Approved standards: EN 12278, EN567, NFPA 1983
- Rope diameter range: 10-13mm
- Body material: Aluminium
- Wheel material: Aluminium
- Finish: Anodised
- (WLL) Safe Working Load: 800kg (1763 lbs)
- (MBS) Minimum Breaking Strength: 40kN (8992 lbf)
- Double, Non-Locking: 908 grams
- Single, Non-Locking: 663 grams
- Double, Locking: 904 grams
- Single, Locking: 660 grams
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Half Body Harness, Tree Climbing Personal Equipment
TreeMOTION HarnessContact For Price
- Pulley Set
Up You Go Pulley Set฿8,265.00 – ฿9,564.00
NRS Rescue BoardContact For Price
- Chest Ascender
Chest Ascender+฿1,867.00 – ฿2,200.00