- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Very robust and comfortable leather gloves with ergonomic cut for intensive use.
- Developed for prolonged use in rope manoeuvres, belaying, abseiling and rescue.
- Double thickness of natural leather on the palm and between thumb and first finger.
- Back in elastic breathable fabric with leather reinforcement.
- Ergonomic neoprene wrist band with Velcro fastening.
- Hole for attachment to harness.
- Goat skin leather (80%)
- Spandex (15%)
- Neoprene (5%)
Certified against mechanical risk:
- EN 420:2003
- EN 388:2003