- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Streamlight 3AA Propolymer® HAZ-LO® is an intrinsically safe, high performance, 3 AA Alkaline powered LED flashlight. It features a sealed tail switch for momentary or constant on operation, integrated & retained facecap lock and mechanical battery polarity protection. The body is constructed of an engineering polymer resin that is virtually indestructible, shock resistant, anti static, non-conductive and light weight.
- Case Material: Impact and chemical resistant Engineering Polymer resin; o-ring sealed and vented.
- Colors: High visibility yellow, international safety orange or black.
- Length: 17.78cm (7.00 in)
- Width: 3.81cm (1.50 in)
- Weight: 213 grams (7.5 oz) with batteries (included with purchase).
- Lens: Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch resistant coating.
- Light Source: One White C4® LED with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- Light Output:
- 120 lumens
- 14,000 candela peak beam intensity
- 237 meter beam distance.
- Switch: Push button tail switch provides one handed momentary or constant operation.
- Run Time: 6.5 hours
- Battery: Three (3) “AA” size alkaline batteries.
- High-performance, anti-static, thermoplastic material resistant to chemicals and solvents
- “Captured locking” set screw will not back out -prevents FOD (Foreign Object Debris)
- Safety measure: Set screw helps to avoid batteries being changed out, or the housing inadvertently being opened in a hazardous environment
- Set screw goes into a metal tray that evenly distributes pressure to protect the body from over-tightening of the set screw
- Combination of visual and mechanical polarity protection ensures correct installation of batteries
- Light designed to not power on if batteries are installed incorrectly
- One body electronic LED module mechanically attached to electronic assembly
- Smooth parabolic reflector produces a tight beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- 3 meter impact resistance tested.
- IP67 rated; dust-tight and waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- Anti static and non-conductive.
- Integrated and retained facecap lock.
- Sealed switch design protects it from corrosion caused by battery leakage
- ATEX-approved for Category 1 (Zone o) locations
- UL Classified Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, D;
- Class II, Division 1, Groups E, F, G; Class III; Exia; T-Class:
- T4 Permissible Flashlight. Approval No. 20-A140003-0
- Tested for Intrinsic Safety in Methane-Air mixtures only.
- DEMKO 13 ATEX 1214468X; II 1G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga; II 1D Ex ia IIIC To118°C Da
- IECEx UL 14.0032X; Ex ia IIC T4 Ga; Ex ia IIIC To118°C Da
- DNV 15.0169X
- Ex ia IIC T4 Ga; Ex ia IIIC To118°C Da
- Meets applicable European Community Directives.