The Revolver Rig is a connector with an integrated pulley sheave. It features a high efficiency roller bearing sheave(s), threaded removable captive bar and a full strength textile friendly becket.
- Aluminum Sheave: Aluminum sheave provides long term wear resistance while minimizing weight.
- Ball Bearing Construction: Pulley sheave mounted on ball bearings for maximum efficiency.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: Certified to EN 12278 – Montaineering equipment – Pulleys
- Certification: Certified to EN 362 – Personal Fall Protection Equipment – Connectors
- Hot Forged: Hot forged construction to maximum strength while minimizing weight
- Screwlock Gate: Gate securely closes with screwlock mechanism.
The uniquely profiled spine and captive bar aid in maintaining correct orientation.
The design of the Revolver Rig is such that when using a connector attached to the becket any friction between the connector and rope is minimised.
- Large sheave tread diameter for large bend radius
- High efficiency roller bearings
- Full strength becket accepts most carabiners or direct textile connection
- Removable captive bar
- DMM iD optional
- Keylock nose for snag free operation
- Uniquely profiled spine to aid correct orientation
- Dmimensions: 76x160mm
- MBS: 25kN
- WLL: 5kN
- Certifications: EN12278:2007, EN362:2004
- Max Rope Diameter: 7-13mm
Matt Grey, Mixed
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.