PulleyOne Modular Pulley
The PulleyOne is a modular pulley without swing-cheek plates used individually, or as part of a system, to create mechanical advantage in a hauling system. Multiple PulleyOne devices can be used on a single carabiner or sling.
- Aluminum Sheave: Aluminum sheave provides long term wear resistance while minimizing weight.
- Ball Bearing Construction: Pulley sheave mounted on ball bearings for maximum efficiency.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: Certified to EN 12278 – Montaineering equipment – Pulleys
Each pulley is 36kN MBS and individually serial numbered. P36X range is approved to EN12278:07 and optimised for use with 11.5mm rope.
- Patent Pending: No. 2205034.8
- UK Registered Design: No. 6171217
- Weight: 100g
- Dimensions: 70mm x 75mm x 18mm
- MBS: 36kN
- Material: Aluminium
- Finish: Anodised
- Connector: Oval / Offset / Sling
- Standard: EN12278:07
- Bearing: Premium Ball Bearing
- Rope Ø: ≤11.5mm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Protac HL USB Headlamp฿5,145.00
- Handheld Flashlight
Jr Reach Penlight฿2,444.00
- Helmet Accessory