Quick Roll Ascender
Quick Roll, innovative hand ascender with integrated pulley ideally for a wide range of uses including rope rescue, rope access, work and height and recreational climbing.
Innovative hand ascender for work at height, with integrated pulley to be used together with auto-blocking descender (e.g. SPARROW). Much more effective and less clumsy than the traditional ascending handles with their additional connector: the working rope runs from the descender over the integrated pulley , thus reducing friction and facilitating the ascent.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: Certified to EN 12841 Type B – Rope Adjustment Devices – Rope Clamp For Ascending
- Certification: Certified to EN 567 – Mountaineering equipment – Rope clamps
- Cam opening lever usable with one hand, with a single downwards movement (patented);
- Wear-resistant steel blocking cam, with depressions to avoid the accumulation of dirt and mud and reduce force needed to slide device up the rope in difficult conditions (muddy, iced-up ropes);
- It has two additional attachment points, system to prevent cam inverting and secondary hole for connecting an etrier with a quick link.
- Weight: 255g
- Certifications: EN 567:2013, EN 12841:2006-B, CE 0333, UIAA
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.