Innovative double-handle ascender developed for arborist tree climbing.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: Certified to EN 12841 Type B – Rope Adjustment Devices – Rope Clamp For Ascending
- New reinforced “V shape” structure for increate robustness;
- Working load increased to 140 kg.
- Top protection cover to stop branches accidentally entering during climbing;
- Large ergonomic anti-slip handle, usable when wearing gloves;
- Designed for tree climbing on double ropes using “footlock” technique or in combination with the two foot ascenders
- 100° angle between the two handles chosen to reduce arm fatigue: more ergonomic, better performance.
- Size: 161 x 220mm
- Working Load: 140kg
- For Use With Rope Size: 10-13mm
- Weight: 500g
- Certification: EN 12841:2006-B, CE
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.