A connector with an integrated pulley sheave. It features a high efficiency roller bearing sheave(s), threaded removable captive bar and a full strength textile friendly becket.
- Aluminum Sheave: Aluminum sheave provides long term wear resistance while minimizing weight.
- Autolock Gate: Safe self locking gate requires three movements to open and locks closed automatically.
- Ball Bearing Construction: Pulley sheave mounted on ball bearings for maximum efficiency.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: Certified to EN 12278 – Montaineering equipment – Pulleys
- Certification: Certified to EN 362 – Personal Fall Protection Equipment – Connectors
- Hot Forged: Hot forged construction to maximum strength while minimizing weight
The uniquely profiled spine and captive bar aid in maintaining correct orientation.
The design of the Revolver Rig is such that when using a connector attached to the becket any friction between the connector and rope is minimised.
- Large sheave tread diameter for large bend radius
- High efficiency roller bearings
- Full strength becket accepts most carabiners or direct textile connection
- Removable captive bar
- DMM iD optional
- Keylock nose for snag free operation
- Uniquely profiled spine to aid correct orientation
- Dmimensions: 76x160mm
- MBS: 25kN
- WLL: 5kN
- Certifications: EN12278:2007, EN362:2004
- Max Rope Diameter: 7-13mm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.