Rigger Pulley w/ Becket
A single pulley with multiple attachment points and a becket for tree climbing and rope access rigging.
A single pulley with multiple attachment points and a becket. The DMM Rigger Pulley is an evolution of the Triple Attachment tree climbing pulley first brought to the market 10 years ago by DMM.
- Aluminum Sheave: Aluminum sheave provides long term wear resistance while minimizing weight.
- Ball Bearing Construction: Pulley sheave mounted on ball bearings for maximum efficiency.
- Certification: Certified to NFPA 1983 – Standard on Life Safety Rope and Equipment for Emergency Services – General Use
The hot forged swing-cheek pulley with an in-built three hole rigging plate allows creative configurations and enables direct connection to textile components to save on weight and complication. The Rigger Pulleys feature a new axle construction achieved by using highly accurate CNC operations, which produces a stronger axle/side plate interface for increased longevity.
Bolstered connection areas lead to high configured strengths. The newly developed side plates combined with the axle construction means a hugely increased MBS to 40kN. The side plates boast increased fairleads and tuned angles for more efficient prusik minding.
The Rigger Pulley comes in two versions; the Rigger and the Rigger Becket. Both feature high efficiency roller bearings.
- Rope Size: 7-14mm
- Sheave Diameter: 28mm
- WLL: 8kN
- MBS: 40kN
- Certification: EN12278:2007, NFPA 1983 (2017)G
- Weight: 198g
|Market Segment|| |
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Rescue Equipment Bag
Craggy Haul Bag฿7,026.00
- Rescue Equipment Bag, Rope Bag, Tree Climbing Personal Equipment
Porter Rope Bag฿5,627.00 – ฿6,240.00
- Gloves, Tactical Rappelling
Fast Rope Gloves฿2,548.00