- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The original Kootenay knot passing pulley was built by Rock Exotica in the late 80’s. Since those days, many have copied the pulley and even used the original name, but none have made as many advancements in the design until now.
- Extemely compact and lightweight, while maintaining same capacity of larger Kootenay-style pulleys.
- Simplifies high-strength tie-off with a single locking screw, stowable within the axle.
- Uses two independent sealed ball bearings for increased durability and efficiency.
- Two additional holes to separate tag lines and hoist lines, helping prevent spinning of the load and interference with connectors.
- Part Number: P3
- MBS: 39kN
- Working Load Limit: 6kN Single Line
- Weight: 25 oz (711gm)
- Rope Diameter: 8mm-19mm
- Sheave Diameter: 2.2″ (56mm)
- Sheave Type: Bearing x 2
- Width: 4.1″ (104mm)
- Height: 8.6″ (218mm)
- Depth: 2.9″ (75mm)
- Certification: Pending CE