The RollNlock is an ultralight pulley with integrated rope grab designed to work with rope and webbing for rope access, rope rescue, and rock climbing use. The RollNlock can be used as a rope grab or as a progress capture pulley with the rope grab engaged. It can also be used as a light weight single pulley by locking open the rope grab cam.
- Aluminum Sheave: Aluminum sheave provides long term wear resistance while minimizing weight.
- Bushing Construction: High quality bushing construction provides a good balance of efficiency and long lifespan.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: Certified to EN 12278 – Montaineering equipment – Pulleys
- Certification: Certified to EN 567 – Mountaineering equipment – Rope clamps
Ultralight Pulley with integrated rope grab designed to work with rope and webbing for rope access, rope rescue, and rock climbing use.
- Mobile side plates for the rope or on sling placement;
- Spring operated cam for use as a rope ascender;
- Sliding lock for use as a pulley;
- Ideal for the crevasse rescue;
- It allows the hauling of light loads;
- Developed to work also on wet or dirty ropes;
- It can be used to adjust the positioning on webbing or daisy chain.
- For Use With Ropes: 8 – 13 mm
- For Use With Webbing: 10 – 16 mm
- Certifications: EN 12278:2007, EN 567:1997, CE 0333, UIAA
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.