- The fastest, lightest, most efficient and responsive knee ascender on the market.
- Patent pending double bungee configuration, makes for strong, fast and responsive ascender advancement.
- Made from durable quality materials, with a customized ascender and manufactured on a computerized rope sewing machine.
- Quality bungee with a single pure rubber core and a durable Dyneema cover. Replacement in a few minutes. (If you ever do wear it out.)
- Now comes with small, 4kN hook-less carabiner, for compact use and easy on and off.
- Works with both ClipN-style or regular climbing boots with nothing additional to buy.
- No extra moving parts to wear out, add weight or slow you down.
- The footloop can stay on your boot. Makes for fast and easy, on and off of the SAKA carabiner, and also minimized storage space requirements.
- Adjustable in seconds to reach any desired tending point.
Tips For Use
- Leave the footloop on your boot, even when you’re not climbing. Think about securing the elastic part with a couple of laces.
- Store it by attaching it across your back or with a half roll and twist in a ditty bag or use the convenient storage point on the ascender.
- The ideal placement for connecting is near your belt area or bridge but there is extra bungee to attach to a chest harness if desired.
- During ascent, keep your feet together and moving straight up and down the rope remaining as upright as possible.