Sentinel Arborist Harness
The climbing experts at Notch set out to create the most user-friendly harness on the market and created the Notch Sentinel Saddle. The Sentinel provides all of the features a modern climber needs to be safe, efficient, and comfortable while working at height, with lightweight contoured mesh padding for breatheability, fast and secure thumb friction buckles, and high customization.
- Thumb release friction style buckles
- Enhanced leg strap adjustment
- Custom Notch rope bridge mfg by Edelrid
- 4 dedicated accessory carabiner loops
- Custom positioning of chainsaw lanyard connection
- Lightweight aluminum D rings, bridge ring, and paws
- Meets ASTM and EN standards
Available in two sizes.
Size 1 (Small/Medium)
- Waist: 71-92cm (28in-36in)
- Legs: 58-88cm (23in-35in)
Size 1 (Large/XL)
- Waist: 92-112cm (36in-44in)
- Legs: 63-93cm (25in-37in)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.