- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Climbing Technology Series 119 self retracting lifeline (fall arrest block) is designed to provide safety from falls while working at height. A self retracting lifeline (SRL) works similar to a seat belt in a car. The cable is spooled out while the worker is moving but in case of a fall, the cable locks in place preventing the working from falling further. This allows a worker to safely move around an area while minimizing the danger.
The Series 119 self retracting lifeline (SRL) can be used both as a retractable fall arrester (EN 360) and also as a lifting device (EN 1496-B). In the case of an accident, it is possible to immediately rescue the worker through the use of the attached crank handle. The crank handle can be used to either lower the worker a maximum of 2 meter or lift the worker 15 meters.
NOTE: The Series 119 self retracting lifeline (SRL) can not be used to lower a worker more than 2 meters
- Top attachment point is in the shape of a handle for easy carrying.
- Advanced braking system that minimizes the chance of locking except during a fall.
- Casing made of advanced composite materials to prevent rust and reduce weight.
- Equipped with either a galvanized-steel snap hook or aluminum alloy carabiner for attachment to a worker.
- Worker attachment includes integrated swivel and fall indicator.
- Cable Type: 5mm galvanized steel cable.
- Cable Length: 15 meters
- Working Load Limit: 100 kg
- Certification: EN 360:2002, EN 1496:2006-B, CE 0333
- With aluminum alloy connector: 10.8 kg
- With steel connector: 11.0 kg
Compatible with the Climbing Technology 119 Bracket A and 119 Bracket B in order to attach to an Arachnipod or Tripod.