- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Climbing Technology Series 210 self retracting lifeline (fall arrest block) is designed to provide safety from falls while working at height. A self retracting lifeline (SRL) works similar to a seat belt in a car. The cable is spooled out while the worker is moving but in case of a fall, the cable locks in place preventing the working from falling further. This allows a worker to safely move around an area while minimizing the danger.
- Top attachment point is in the shape of a handle for easy carrying.
- Advanced braking system that minimizes the chance of locking except during a fall.
- Casing made of advanced composite materials to prevent rust and reduce weight.
- Equipped with either a galvanized-steel snap hook or aluminum alloy carabiner for attachment to a worker.
- Worker attachment includes integrated swivel and fall indicator.
- Cable Type: 5mm galvanized steel cable.
- Cable Length: 10 meters
- Working Load Limit: 136 kg
- Certification: EN 360:2002, CE 0333
- With aluminum alloy connector: 6.9 kg
- With steel connector: 7.1 kg