Sidewinder Swivel Carabiner
The DMM Sidewinder is a directional connector with an integral swivel. Essential in applications when there is a need to manage spin, rotate the load relative to the anchor or simply to minimise lanyard tangles. The Sidewinder is often used as a connector on guided fall arresters as it can be captive on a system, allows rotation by the user and is quick, easy and secure when connected.
- Captive eye for permanent connection
- Deep loading grooves force the load into correct alignment
- Smooth Keylock nose for snag free connection
- Minimum Breaking Strength: 25kN
- Dimensions: 70x205mm
- Non-ANSI Model: EN 362:2004 T
- ANSI Model: EN 362:2004 T, ANSI/ASSE Z359.12-2019, CAN/CSA Z259.12-16
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
CAT Tourniquet Gen 7Contact For Price
- Half Body Harness, Tactical Rappelling
Ranger HarnessContact For Price