Sirius accessory cord is well known as a classic prusik cord for arborist and rope rescue use. It is soft and flexable allowing easy tying and untying of knots. The flexability makes it perfect for tying prusik and valdotain tresse (VT) hitches. It can be used as a standard accessory cord for multiple uses such as lifting and light rigging. Short sections are great for use in practicing to tie knots.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Material: Constructed using a polyester outer sheath and polyester inner core.
- Core: Polyester
- Cover: Polyester
- Braid: 32
- Minimum Breaking Strength: 14.4 kN (3235 lbf)
- Weight: 50 g/m (3.36 lb / 100 ft)
- Colors: Black/Green, Black/Red
- Certifications: CE EN564:2015
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.