Squir Rope, 11.5mm
Squir is a life safety rope designed especially for tree climbing SRT and/or use as an access line.
Squir is a life safety rope designed especially for tree climbing SRT and/or use as an access line. Courantre-developed the original low stretch 32-strand 11.5mm diameter Squir rope with a more durable but still flexible sheath. Its low stretch (less than 2% elongation) ensures that the bounce effect is kept to a minimum when ascending the tree. The rope is heat treated in the factory for greater stability, and the sheath protects against wear from sharp toothed cam ascenders. The Squir retains its roundness while descending.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: EN 1891 Type A – Personal Fall Protection Equipment – Low Stretch Kernmantel Rope
- Design: Two part kernmantel construction consisting of a strong inner core protected by a braided exterior sheath.
- Material: Constructed using polyamide (nylon) inner core and polyester as an outer sheath.
- Diameter: 11.5mm
- Materials / construction: 32-strand
- Polyester sheath with X-Braid
- Polyamide core
- Static resistance: 30kN
- Resistance with figure of 8 knot: 21kN
- Mass per meter: 91gram
- Sheath percentage: 43%
- Sheath slippage: 0.2%
- Elongation 50 / 150Kg: 2%
- Knotability: 0.74
- Retraction with water: 1.5%
Pink, Red, Yellow
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.