- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Kask Super Plasma PL Hi Viz Helmet has been specifically designed for professional rescue and work-at-height applications. They are lightweight, compact, comfortable and well-ventilated with 10 air intakes, equipped with protective aluminum anti-intrusion grilles to deflect debris. The helmets’ outer shell is made of high-density ABS plastic and designed to withstand significant impact from above or the side. The four fastening points of the chinstrap are designed to decrease the risk of helmet loss in case of an impact during a fall (breaking strength of more than 50 daN or 112.4 lbf.). Soft polyethylene side retractors regulate length of the straps, with a special red-colored ring on one for fastening the helmet to a harness. The advanced shape of the inner shell offers improved durability and better adaptation to all head sizes. An optional visor is available for added face protection.
- Ventilation: Maximum ventilation thanks to the ten air intakes. The air intakes and the internal outflow channels guarantee effective breathability.
- Luminescent Headlamp Clips: Helmet equipped with strong nylon external luminescent lamp carrying clips, compatible with all headlamps with elastic bands on the market.
- Reflective Stickers: Adhesive reflecting stickers for high visibility.
- Air Grid: The air intakes are equipped with an anti-intrusion grille, that prevents entry of debris whilst maintaining breathability.
- EN 12492 Chinstrap: Four point chinstrap with which is crossed at the back to secure the helmet to the head better. The safety release system allows quick fastening and opening of the locking mechanism in conformity with EN 12492. Provided with lateral divider for adjusting the length of the straps.
- Attachment Ring: Fitted with a special loop on the chin strap which allows the helmet to be connected to the harness.
- Sanitized: The Sanitized® treatment is an antibacterial treatment that acts as an internal deodorant counteracting the development of unpleasant odors. Thanks to its hygienic function it effectively prevents bacterial proliferation by increasing freshness and comfort of the fabric in contact with skin.
- 2Dry Fabric: This high-tech and maximum comfort fabric dries very quickly, encouraging the expansion and dispersion of moisture to the outside and leaving a pleasant feeling of freshness.
- Up & Down System: The innovative and exclusive UP & Down technology ensures a precise and comfortable fit around the neck. A center wheel and two side flaps allow quick adjustment of the helmet not only in width but also in height and tilt.
- Visor Attachment: Provided with attachment for fitting visors. Compatible with all KASK visors.
- Hearing Protection Fitting: Provided with integrated slot for earmuffs with bayonet attachment.
- Flourescent Shell: High visibility fluorescent colour shell. Available in yellow, orange, red, and lime color (the intensity of the luminescence colour will decrease in time).
- External Shell: PP Polypropylene
- Internal Shell: HD Polystyrene
- Headband: Soft PA Nylon
- Weight: 420 g (without accessories)
- Standards: EN 12492
- Size: Universal-adjustable from size 51 to 62
- Made in Italy