Compact and extremely powerful, the Stinger Switchblade LED rechargeable area light offers three (3) lighting options. Cool white LEDS for area lighting, 90 CRI LEDs for color matching, and a UV LED for leak detection. All use the latest in power LED technology. The rechargeable battery results in one of the lowest operating costs of any area light of this type. The blade of the Switchblade can rotate 180º on the body. Soft detents will hold the blade in your desired position, and the light will stand on its tail with the light bar in any position. There are multiple ways to hook and hang the light. Use the hooks on the base plate or the retractable hook (Lift and slide out the integrated hook.) for many hanging options. The weighted base also includes magnets that will hold the light on any convenient ferrous metal surgace (in any orientation) to provide task-specific illumination.
- Case Material: Impact modified Nylon, non-slip textured barrel grip.
- Dimensions: Length folded: 24.89cm (9.80 in.) Body Diameter: 3.56cm (1.40 in.)
- Weight: 485 grams (17.1 oz)
- Lens: Unbreakable polycarbonate with scratch-resistant coating.
- Light Source: C4 LED with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- Light Output:
- Cool White: 800 lumens measured system output.
- 90 CRI: 600 lumens measured system output.
- UV LED: 500 lumens measured system output.
- Switch: Push button
- Run Time:
- Cool White: 3h 45m
- 90 CRI: 3h 45m
- UV LED: 15h
- Battery: Streamlight Lithium Ion.
- C4® LED technology for extreme brightness.
- IPX4 rated for water resistant operation.
- 1 meter impact resistance tested.
- Micro USB charge port under water resistant cover.
- Supplied with USB cord.
- CE. Meets applicable European Community Directives.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.