Tom Kitten Harness
The Tom Kitten is a full body harness designed for smaller children. A full body harness makes sense as it gives an added degree of security and safety in fall situations. The higher tie in point reduces the chance of inversion. The shoulder straps also eliminate the possibility of the child sliding out of the harness.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: Certified to EN 12277 – Mountaineering equipment – Harnesses
A kid’s harness must give a comfortable fit over a large range of body shapes and sizes. DMM spent a lot of time tweaking the Tom Kitten to make sure that we got this just right. DMM even fitted it with padded floating leg loops which can be moved into the optimum position for comfort, regardless of the size of the child.
- Children’s full body harness
- Slide Lock buckle system to give a secure fit with stacks of adjustment potential
- Padded floating leg loops
- Colour coded tie in loops
- Gear loop
- Suitable for children up to 40kg
- Waist: 30-62cm (19-24in)
- Leg: 23-55cm (9-22in)
- Weight: 330g
- Certification: EN12277:2015 B
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.