Truck 10.5mm Rope
Truck 2.0 10.5mm is a kernmantle life safety rope designed for work at height rope access and rope rescue use. It features a nylon sheath and nylon core and is certified to EN 1891.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: EN 1891 Type A – Personal Fall Protection Equipment – Low Stretch Kernmantel Rope
- Material: Constructed using a polyamide (nylon) outer sheath and polyamide (nylon) inner core.
- Subdued Color: Available in black for tactical military and police operations.
- Construction: 32-strand sheath with parallel twisted core
- Standard: EN 1891:1998 Type A
- Material: Polyamide
- Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS): 27 kN
- Mass: 73 g/m
- Percentage of sheath: 47%
- Percentage of core: 53%
- Elongation 50/150 kg: 3%
- Knotability: 1.12
- Water shrinkage 3.5%
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.