Truck 2.0 11mm Rope
An 11mm kernmantle life safety rope designed for work at height rope access and rope rescue use.
Truck 2.0 is an 11mm kernmantle life safety rope designed for work at height rope access and rope rescue use. It features a nylon sheath and nylon core and is certified to EN 1891.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: EN 1891 Type A – Personal Fall Protection Equipment – Low Stretch Kernmantel Rope
- Design: Two part kernmantel construction consisting of a strong inner core protected by a braided exterior sheath.
- Material: Constructed using a polyamide (nylon) outer sheath and polyamide (nylon) inner core.
- Construction: 32-strand sheath with parallel twisted core
- Standard: EN 1891:1998 Type A
- Material: Polyamide
- Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS): 32.5 kN
- Mass: 75 g/m
- Percentage of sheath: 44%
- Percentage of core: 56%
- Elongation 50/150 kg: 1%
- Knotability: 0.78
- Water shrinkage 3%
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.