Tuner I Adjustable Lanyard
The Tuner I is an adjustable personal anchor system (PAS) for mountaineering and rock climbing. It is useful to securing yourself to an anchor and adjusting your position there.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: Certified to EN 17520: Mountaineering equipment – Personal belay lanyards
- 15 to 105 cm long, easy to adjust;
- Quick and precise adjustment of the user’s distance from the anchor, thanks to the design of the device (Patent Pending);
- The release of the lanyard is intuitive and easy even under load, by holding the device with one hand only and using the release button;
- The functioning of the device is independent from the shape of the carabiner in use.
- Made from dynamic rope, to reduce the shock transmitted to the user in the event of a fall;
- It comes equipped with the OVX carabiner, which boasts a compact size, and FIX-O ring, which avoids the rotation of the carabiner and the loading along the minor axis;
- It can be connected to the belay loop on the harness via a girth hitch.
- Weight: 143g
- Certification: EN 17520:2021
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.