The DMM Ultra O Durolock features DMMs unique Durolock gate. The Durolock is an auto-locking gate which requires four distinct operations to open. Force must be maintained throught the opening or the gate remains locks.
- Autolock Gate: Safe self locking gate requires three movements to open and locks closed automatically.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: Certified to EN 12275 – Mountaineering Equipment – Carabiners
- Certification: Certified to EN 362 – Personal Fall Protection Equipment – Connectors
- Hot Forged: Hot forged construction to maximum strength while minimizing weight
The DMM Ultra O is a symmetrical carabiner ideal for use with descenders, pulleys, swivels and shackles. The Ultra O’s shape allows devices to self-centre under load with minimal movement from the carabiner.
Oval connectors are popular in rope access and tree care situations where multiple connectors, slings, ropes or even pulleys can be connected. They are equally at home in fall arrest situations or as part of a pre-rigged rescue system. The round basket shape allows any of the connection points to self-centre when weighted – this helps avoid the unnerving click that often happens with a more D-shaped connector. The symmetrical basket mean rotation within systems is not required as they sit comfortably either way round.
- Major Axis MBS: 25kN
- Minor Axis MBS: 12kN
- Gate Open MBS: 7kN
- Gate Opening: 20mm
- Certification:EN 362:2004 B, EN 12275:2013 B