- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: Certified to EN 341 – Personal Fall Protection Equipment – Descenders
The Unidrive Access is identical to the original Unidrive but features a streamlined design without the handwheel. The Unidrive Access is designed for use with either a motorized drive or lifting ratchet. The knob on the Unidrive Access can be used to control the descent or to take the load off to switch the direction of descending.
EN 341:2011/ EN 1496:2007 and machinery directive 2006/42/EG
- random drive selection – electric, pneumatic, manually- rescue and rope access
- rescue device & man-carrying winch (work-positioning device)
- self-locking – force limiter – manual feature always available
- minimized training requirement – easy to handle – easy to maintain
- Can be used with any motor drive
- Lifting function manually with one telescopable Ratchet or with the Handwheel
- Patented Return Stop
- Max. descent hight 160m
- Descent speed ca. 0,8m/s
- Max. lifting 160m (motor-driven)
- Max. lifting load up to 200kg (with Ratchet)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.