- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Climbing Technology Up Lock is a double locking pulley designed as a progress capture device for use in building a 4:1 pulley system.
- The pulley features anodized light aluminum alloy side plates and pulleys sheaves.
- The cam is manufactured from cast stainless steel.
- The pulleys is mounted on ball bearings for maximum efficiency.
- Equipped with Climbing Technology’s “freelock system” which allows easy locking and unlocking of the cam through the use of one hand, even when wearing gloves
- Can be used with 8-11 mm EN 892 or EN 1891 ropes.
- Weight: 175g
- Minimum Breaking Strength: 30kN
- Efficiency: 90%
- Rope Size: 8-11mm
- Certifications: EN 12278:2007, EN 567:2013, CE 0333
- Country of Manufacture: Italy