The Climbing Technology Up Lock is a double blocking pulley ideal for making a self-locking hoist together with the Up Roll pulley. The Up Lock pulleys are made of light alloy while the stainless steel cam. The double pulleys are provided with a system called Freelock that pressed you to lock or unlock the cam with one hand even wearing gloves, which could be very helpful for any kind of work at height professions.
- Aluminum Sheave: Aluminum sheave provides long term wear resistance while minimizing weight.
- Ball Bearing Construction: Pulley sheave mounted on ball bearings for maximum efficiency.
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certification: Certified to EN 12278 – Montaineering equipment – Pulleys
- Certification: Certified to EN 567 – Mountaineering equipment – Rope clamps
- The pulley features anodized light aluminum alloy side plates and pulleys sheaves.
- The cam is manufactured from cast stainless steel.
- The pulleys is mounted on ball bearings for maximum efficiency.
- Equipped with Climbing Technology’s “freelock system” which allows easy locking and unlocking of the cam through the use of one hand, even when wearing gloves
- Can be used with 8-11 mm EN 892 or EN 1891 ropes.
- Weight: 175g
- Minimum Breaking Strength: 30kN
- Efficiency: 90%
- Rope Size: 8-11mm
- Certifications: EN 12278:2007, EN 567:2013, CE 0333
- Country of Manufacture: Italy
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.