- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Streamlight Vantage 180 X USB is a lightweight and compact helmet light designed to attach either above or below the brim on an industrial, rescue, or fire helmet. The Vantage 180 features a C4 LED main light and also an ultra-bright blue LED safety tail light.
The head of the Vantage 180 X USB can be rotated 180 degrees so the light can be used as a 90 degree flashlight. In this mode it can be clipped onto the front of a firefighters turnout gear, soldiers body armor, or onto a bag. When used in this mode, an additional white safety down light is activated. This down light can be used to help light up a path to walk safely or to light up documents.
The case of the Vantage 180 X USB is made of high impact chemically-resistant polymer. This makes the Vantage 180 extremely durable. A built in stainless steel clip is designed to be used with the quick release helmet mouth. This detaches the light from the helmet for hand held use.
- Lens: O-ring sealed unbreakable polycarbonate with anti-scratch coating.
- Light Source: C4 LED technology with 50,000 hour lifetime.
- Light Output:
- High Beam
- Light Output: 250 lumens
- Runtime: 5 hours
- Distance: 170m
- Intensity: 7,200 candella
- Low Beam
- Light Output: 100 lumens
- Runtime: 15 hours
- Distance: 103m
- Intensity: 2,650 candella
- High Beam
- Battery: 18650 Lithium Ion Battery
- Weight: 167 grams (5.9oz) with 18650 Lithium Ion Battery.
- Color: Available in black and orange.
- C4 LED technology for extreme brightness.
- Helmet bracket with quick release.
- Turnout gear attachment hook.
- IPX7 rated for waterproof operation to 1 meter submersion.
- 1 meter impact resistance.
- Integrated stainless steel multi-function clip
- Ultra-bright blue LED safety tail light visible in heavy smoke.
- Individual serial number.
- Meets requirements of NFPA 1971-8.6 (2013)