The Streamlight Vulcan 180 is a rechargeable, waterproof, multi-function light designed by firefighters for the special needs of firefighers. The Vulcan 180 is designed to be brighter and last longer than previous Streamlight Vulcan lights. The Vulcan 180 features the latest in LED technology for extreme brightness and also two ultra bright blue safety LEDs for rear visibility. Lithium-Ion batteries make it the lightest weight lantern in its category.
The head of the light is made of high grade aluminum incased in super tough nylon. The head of the Vulcan 180 has 3 high intensity LED lights which produce a total of 1200 lumens. The light design produces a strong bright central area which spreads to provide a soft flood outside the central area. The head of the light rotates 180 degrees so the light can be positioned where it is needed. The light has high and low intensity settings depending on the amount of light needed.
The rear of the Vulcan 180 has blue safety lights so other firefighters can see you from behind. The rear lights are flush with the body of the light so they can not break by accident. The rear blue safety lights can be programmed on or off.
The housing of the Vulcan 180 is made from high impact super touch nylon making it exceptionally durable. The light is available in international safety orange and safety yellow with a rubberized grip handle. The handle of the Vulcan 180 is designed to be larger for use with gloves and to make it easier to hand to another firefighter without dropping it. On top of the handle is the large tactile push button switch which is easy to use with gloves and provides programmable access to different modes of operation.
The Vulcan 180 charging bracket that is designed to be as small as possible. This saves wall space when many lights are mounted.
The yellow Vulcan 180 version uses a standard heavy duty shoulder strap. The orange Vulcan 180 version includes a quick release strap for easy removal from the shoulder when wearing bulky equipment such as an SCBA. The shoulder straps on both versions attach to the light with durable heavy duty d-rings.
- Dimensions: Length: 18.8cm, Width: 10.9cm, Height: 11.0cm
- Weight: 1123 grams (2.47 lbs) with battery.
- Lens: Unbreakable polycarbonate with scratch resistant coating. Gasket sealed.
- Lights: Three white C4 LEDs impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- Light Output:
- High Beam
- Light Output: 1200 lumens
- Runtime: 4 hours, 45 minutes
- Distance: 548m
- Intensity: 75,000 candella
- Low Beam
- Light Output: 350 lumens
- Runtime: 12 hours
- Distance: 296m
- Intensity: 22,000 candella
- High Beam
- Battery: Rechargeable 8800 mAh lithium lion battery. Fully recharges in 9.2 hours.
- Operating Temperature: -20C to 40C
- IPX7 rated for waterproof operation to 1 meter submersion. Latern floats.
- IPX7 rated for 2 meter impact resistance.
- 180 degree tilting head locks in position.
- C4 LED technology for extreme brightness.
- Individual serial number.
- Class I Division 2 Groups A, B, C, D; Class II Division 2 Groups F, G: Class III; Temperature Class T4
- CE rating meets applicable European Community Directives.
- Meets requirements of NFPA 1901-18.104.22.168 (2016)
- CEC Compliant
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Compliant
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.