The Climbing Technology Work Tec Full Body Harness is designed as a comfortable work at height safety harness for workers needing fall restraint. The harness is designed to help avoid mistakes a worker might use while putting on the harness. The leg loops and shoulder straps are not openable to reduce the chance of wearing the harness incorrectly. The chest connection point features an innovative “twist buckle” closure for ease of use. Shoulder straps and leg loops are fully adjustable for wearer comfort.
NOTE: A fall restraint harness is designed for use by workers standing on either a horizontal or slightly inclined (up to 30 degree) surface. A fall restraint harness is not designed for use where a worker spends time in suspension. Being suspended for extended periods of time in a fall restraint harness can lead to medical complications because of suspension trauma.
Main technical features:
- 2 point harness, for fall arrest, with front chest textile and rear D-Ring attachment points.
- Innovative, practical and functional chest closure with steel “Twist buckle”, to allow simple and fast putting-on and avoids accidental opening.
- Adjustable shoulder straps with self-locking buckles. The shoulders straps are padded and designed to avoid soreness on the neck.
- Belt made from breathable mesh to grant optimal comfort in case of suspension.
- Adjustable leg loops equipped with self-locking buckles.
- Textile gear-loop.
- Certifications: EN361:2002, CE 0333
- Size Small-Medium
- Wearer height: 160-185cm
- Waist size: 60-105cm
- Leg loop size: 50-70cm
- Weight: 850g
- Size Large-XLarge
- Wearer height: 170-195cm
- Waist size: 75-125cm
- Leg loop size: 70-80cm
- Weight: 900g