The Ypsilon lanyard is designed for use as part of a personal anchor system (PAS). It constructed of 16mm polyamide (nylon) webbing with two asymmetric length arms (30 cm and 60 cm).
- CE Certification: Testing performed by an independent lab to ensure the product meets the appropriate specification.
- Certifcation: Certified to EN 354 – Personal fall protection equipment – Lanyards
- Certification: Certified to EN 566 – Mountaineering Equipment – Sling
- UIAA Certified: Certified to International Climbing and Mountaineering Federation (UIAA) Standards.
- Ideal for ascending/descending on ropes and passing intermediate anchor points;
- Equipped with an innovative loop (registered design) which facilitates the building of the special knot for attachment to the harness;
- Made of robust PA of 16 mm.
- MBS: 22kN
- Width: 16mm
- Length: 30/60cm
- Weight: 90g
- Certification: EN 354:2010, EN 566:2017, CE 0333, UIAA
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.